Hello, I am setting up confluence for my organization so i'm new here :-)
I have a business need to be able to search in my space where some "keywords" are used in the content of the page (not in the labels).
Here is more detail :
- some pages of my space have tables describing fields of screens of a software we use (one line per field)
- in these tables there is a column for which I'll input only 2 possible values : XXX or YYY
I would like to know how I can later have a page displaying all the fields that have the value XXX for that column in all the pages of my space.
As I read through some other topics, this seems not really possible or no so easy, so any suggestion on how to reach a similar goal is welcome :-)
I also thought about using the macro include page when I need to write XXX, but then I need a way to retrieve all the lines where that macro has been included.
Thanks a lot for the support !