The problem is similar to this linked below, however none of the workaround is working.
The Confluence Server is version 6.15.9 and MySQL 5.7
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/creating-new-page-or-space-loads-forever-744329880.html?_ga=2.65240750.1857041569.1570524945-1285495511.1553677563
I've tried dropping tables and cleaning the plugin cache.What could I do here?
Did you checked if you have any blueprint plugins or plugin modules disabled? Overall I see that you use a version that should not have this problem (from this KB) so it might be something else. Did you maybe also tried to create space directly using a link? ( http://<baseurl>/<contextpath>/spaces/createspace-start.action )
The direct URL is working to create a space.
There are no errors in the log (checked using the log analyzer tool in confluence).
I've found no blueprint plugins that were disabled, but i will verify that tomorrow. I might not have searched all plugins.
No plugins are disabled on the system.
Did you checked also plugin modules? Since sometimes plugin is working but specific module inside it is not. Please verify if you have all of them enabled.
Later it would be great to do a browser test. Check on a 2 different browsers than you use and also check on Incognito mode.
If you would still have problem would be nice to generate a HAR file and analyze where things get stuck
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html
You can also grab the file and create a ticket in Atlassian Support. However first try to check if the above steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.