Could someone tell me what the heck has happened after upgrade. I HAD a personal BitBucket with personal E-mail and Jira, Confluence, etc on Work Email. Now They are merged, I cannot login to work Jira because personal Emails are not allowed and everything assigned to me has been transferred to my personal email.
I DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE 200 EMAILS A DAY ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL.
Jira and Confluence are work and I like them to go to work Email and Bitbucket is mix of personal and work. what has happened?! I do not want my personal Bitbucket to go under work e-mail. and why can't I receive work related repo emails on work email and Personal repo emails on personal email!!
Someone help please, I will not assign personal repo to work email and my work won't allow me to use personal email for Jira and confluence, I cannot work!