Hi, I need to add a custom field with multiselect capability that has a very long list of options. The list is 'nested' so I first looked at the cascading select but that of course doesn't work if you need to select more than one option. So at this point I'm fine with a single list that with entries like "Main Entry 1: Nested Entry 1, Main Entry 1: Nested Entry 2, etc". I still have a problem with the list size (~ 100 options) as it will be unmanageable to use with a normal select. I was thinking that of say the Lable custom field type could be constrained to a predefined list, that might be the ticket, but that doesn't appear to be an option either.
Any ideas or suggestions, would be appreciated. I looked at a third-party custom fields (like MLCS) but they don't seem to be the ticket either.