I am using a JIRA macro on an on-prem Confluence 6.14.2 page.
In the macro, as part of the JIRA issue filter, I want to use the currently logged-on Confluence user as a variable in the JIRA assignee field. Then, I'll restrict editing of the page so that users cannot see any issues that are assigned to others. Users can only see their own issues, at least in Confluence. (!Important)
What is the easiest way to get the current Confluence user name to appear in the filter field of the JIRA macro? (The Confluence platform admin has locked down creation of User Macros, so my solution will have to probably use only on-page javascript, or similar.)
Here is my xhtml:
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="39265a4e-f7e7-4c75-b8c2-c956cde9922c" ac:name="jira" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="server">ServerName</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="columns">key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="maximumIssues">20</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="jqlQuery">project = PROJECT AND status != Done AND assignee = [current Confluence user] </ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="serverId">3094394f-4ff6-3c13-8625-7c1a63b63bf9</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
Thanks, --K