So I configured my Active Directory but now it won't let me add users to the groups. Only telling me that the user cannot be added.
Hello John,
Thank you for contacting us about this. Could you tell me which version of Confluence you're running?
Are you adding the users directly in Confluence, or trying to manage this in AD? Can you show us the error as you see it in the UI?
Have a look at this article, as it might help:
If that doesn't resolve your issue, I'd like to know what error messages you're encountering in your Confluence Server logs when the error occurs. See Working with Confluence logs if you need assistance in finding those logs.
Thank you!
Regards,
Shannon
@Shannon S
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your response. I figured it out. I just checked a box that did not allow Confluence to manage groups.
Respectfully,
John
Hi John,
Thank you for the update! Happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue.
Take care,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.