I only need to show the epics of my project, the epic link field is showing from other projects. Want to know if you can filter by a specific project?
Yes, use this issue filter:
issuetype = Epic and project = "My Project Name"
@Michael Kuhl {Appfire} ,
I don't think I explained it very well, I need to directly filter only my epics in the field. The ones in the red rectangle are mine and the green ones are from other projects, I want to bring only mine.
The following filter will return only your desired epics plus their children:
key in (KD-15,KD-16,KD-17,KD-18) or epicLink in (KD-15,KD-16,KD-17,KD-18) .
Used on a board as a quick filter (for example) that would only show those epics and their epic children on the board.
Is that what you need?
@Michael Kuhl {Appfire}
So, I created the filter, it brings the epics right, but my boss wants to set it right on the card, like when a task is created, he wants to define her an epic that he created, but the epic link field is used by other parts of the company, so when he goes to set the epic for the task, he brings these other epics from other projects. He wants to come to the card field only what he created, unfortunately it is not to create a panel, so he wanted to know if there is any way to do this in the field inside the card.But thank you for the other answers.
Image attached
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.