Hi,
I've purchased the Jira Service Desk (server) and Jira Confluence (server) license for development and testing of functionality.
I've assigned Service Desk to run on localhost(Single machine) 8082, and Confluence to run on 8090. OAuth authentication has been disabled for both applications (incoming & outgoing).
The problem is:
When I run both application using ./start-jira.sh & ./start-confluence.sh respectively, I am only able to log in to the Service Desk instance with the administrator account. I will get an error message of "wrong password" when I try to log in to the Confluence instance. I will not be able to concurrently log into both the Service Desk and Confluence instance at the same time.
If I stop the Service Desk instance with ./stop-jira.sh, I am able to log into the Confluence instance with the exact same account details that prompted the "wrong password" when the Service Desk instance was running.
Even if I use a different browser, the issue persists. So it should not be related to cookies.
What do I need to do to be able to log into both Service Desk and Confluence instances with the same administrator account?