First I have installed Jira Software on my Server and it is running fine!
After I have config it a little bit, I have installed BitBucket.
BitBucket is running also fine, but in the Setup I can't make the connection to Jira. I hvae tried all URLs (SUBDOMAIN.DOMIAN.TLD) and (HTTP://localhost:8080) nothing works.
Then I have tried to start Jira again. Then I have can set the URL SUBDOMAIN.DOMAIN.TLD and it was working fine.
After the Setup I see the Dashboard of BitBucket. All right.
But when I go to my Jira URL, immediately I see "503 Service Unaviable".
On the Server is Jira running. All Processes are runing.
Then I go toe SSH and start Jira again. (/etc/init.d/jira start").
After that I see that Jira is running. ANd I can use the URL and I can go to Jira anyway... BUT then BitBucket is not working. There is the same error in Browser with "503 Service unaviable".
But BitBucket is running bevor I start Jira again without any problems?
What can I do?