When viewing a parent Jira, the Sub-Tasks list does not include the issue number (key) for each sub-task. Is there a way to additionally display the issue number? Can this be added as an additional display field?
I am using Jira v6.3.15
Hi @Phyllis
You can edit the property 'jira.table.cols.subtasks' under Admin --> System --> General Configuration --> Advanced Setting. This is the path for Jira 7. Not sure of v6 but should be something similar.
Thank you for your suggestion. I do not have access to the System menu under Admin but I will reach out to my colleague who does.
Yes, you will need Jira global administrator rights for this.
Here is the documentation for Jira 6.3 Configuring Advanced Settings
Check the steps for 'jira.table.cols.subtasks' property and add the value issuekey there along with current options.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.