I'm using the "Csv To Table for Confluence" app.
The csv file contains the euro symbol €.
Confluence displays the euro symbol € as �
Hello Olivier,
Thank you for contacting us.
It sounds like you're running into this issue: "€" Euro character not displaying properly.
You'll want to check that your encoding is all set to UTF-8 (incl. filesystem, database, etc.). Have a look at Troubleshooting Character Encoding for help on fixing that.
Let me know if you have any trouble!
Regards,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
Thanks for your suggestion. I ran the encodingtestrun.action. And everything is okay.
If I edit a page and use the € symbol directly, then it is also displayed as €.
The problem with the € symbol is only when I load it from a csv file through the macro "Csv to table" from the plugin Csv To Table for Confluence
Olivier
My apologies, I missed that part and I'm not very familiar with that add-on. I've tagged the add-on in your post, and so if the vendor happens to see this on Community, they'll be able to help you.I would also recommend emailing the vendor at help@grovr.co.uk, as they might be able to help you directly that way.
The support team of the add-on vendor helped me.
The issue is solved in version 1.4.4. of the add-on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.