Hello community.
I'm hopping someone is able to help me find a solution to a problem I'm having with Confluence:
I'm trying to use a Checklist Label on a Checklist, but I'd like to dynamically set the "Label Name" value of the macro.
The User Guidetitle@", but that one requires that the page title complies with the naming of labels. This means that the page title cannot have spaces in it, for example, which makes it a no go.
There's algo a mention of using other "metadata value in the page owning the checklist", but here the problem I have is that I cannot see what are all the available metadata values in the pages and I don't see a way to add/change these values.
I've seen that there are some pluggins which allow adding metadata values to pages, but I don't know if these values would be available for use in the macro. (In case you're wondering, I can't try this myself because I can't simply install plugins. I'd have to convince my IT department to do it and I don't want to go through the hassle of doing this if I'm not sure it will work).
So basically my question is:
do you know what options I have to be able to dynamically set the "Label Name" value of the Checklist Label macro, based on a value that the user may enter on the page?
Forgot to mention that I'm creating a template from where the page would be created.
Thanks in advance