The option to add a logo in JIRA is there by uploading an image. Is there a way we can inlude an image that can also redirect the user from JIRA to another URL page? In this case its the company logo. So within JIRA we want the client to be able to click the company logon and be directed to the company page
Hey KP11,Changing this setting of JIRA is customization which is not supported by Atlassian, so it's not on their documentation. Don't know where it is placed, but the closest you can get to it, is using Application Navigator.Try this:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Links+in+the+Application+Navigator(I'll search for the file that contains it, if I find it I'll tell ya!)Cheers!
Thanks. I added the link under application link and i am not seeing it in application navigator. I am logge d in a admin
Is there an Application Navigator to use from within Confluence?
Dave
KP11,If you want to add an URL (not another Atlassian product) on your application navigator, you don't need to make an application link!1 - Go to administration and then search for Application Navigator.2 - Add the name of your desired page and it's URL.3 - In the "group" field do not select anything if your link appearing for all users.4 - Go to your JIRA dashboard (homepage) and check the top left "button", it's got to be there.5 - Profit!It's that easy. If there's anything else troubling you, just ask!Cheers
Dave, I don't have an instance here to confirm you, but Confluence seems to have the same feature as well.Go to your administration and it should be there, search for Application Navigator.Cheers
Hi,
Can i place different logo's to different clients[projects] in Jira? Is that possible, as i could see we don't have an option to set it to groups?
Eg : I have client A - Logo for A is different
Client B - Logo for B is different.
Any suggestions how to achieve this is really helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.