Hello to all,
in JIRA 6.3.6 (WAR, Linux) there are some bundled plugins, that are not necessary in our company. Here are they:
There can be found in Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) as User installed plugins, though I have never installed it. They cannot be uninstalled, only disabled or upgraded. As soon as they are upgraded, Uninstall button appears and they pretend to be able to be uninstalled. However if uninstalled, there are in UPM again after restart of JIRA, asking to upgrade again.
I have noticed there are a lot of plugins in $JIRA_INST_DIR/tmp/build/war/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins, among others there are
- jira-importers-bitbucket-plugin-1.0.8.jar
- jira-importers-github-plugin-2.0.2.jar
- jira-importers-plugin-6.1.15.jar
- jira-importers-redmine-plugin-2.0.7.jar
So these plugins are bundled. Can I remove them from both
- $JIRA_INST_DIR/tmp/build/war/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins
- $JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed-plugins
and rebuild JIRA WAR? Could it be dangerous for running JIRA?
You know, I do not really need these plugins and if they are necessary, why are sorted as User Installed Addons and not as System Addons?
Regards
Leos