Folks,
Some time ago we completed a project import on a now older version JIRA (was 5.0.4, now 5.2.1). The import went well, except that we did not include attachments at the time as the ZIP file they were in was not unpacking, so we thought we could do this later.
Needless to say we cannot eaily do this. What I am looking for is a way to retrospectively add/import attachments for a single project any months after the initial import. I dont really want to have to go through the sandbox(5.0.4), import, upgrade (5.2.1), export, import into live route if I can avoid it. Not only is the project huge, but it also has many thousands of issues and I suspect this would be easily a 1 full week roujnd trip.
Is there a way to do this directly with a SQL query, as I see it all the attachments are refs in SQL anyway.