I have created 2 dashboards. When I select one dashboard to view dash board is displayed. On the same page the list of boards are shown on left side of the screen which occupies the screen space. How can avoid that so that i get the entire view of selected dashboard?
Hey Bhanu,
Are you talking about dashboards or jira agile boards ?
Can you share a screenshot please ? It would make things clearer
Hi Vickey Palzor Lepcha, Did you get a chance to look at the attachment?
I haven't had a chance to check it myself but hey some questions ;
1) You are running JIRA on-prem right ?
2) How does the view look like after you make the dashboard your default dashboard - I think the list should go away , isn't it ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.