Thanks for joining us for the Jira Align AMA! We hope you found it informative and we appreciated your participation. Questions are now closed - thanks to all our participants!
Steve Elliott here, head of Jira Align (formerly AgileCraft), the newest member of the Atlassian family. If you aren’t familiar with our platform and you’re interested in taking your agile enterprise organization to the next level, I’ll fill you in: Jira Align delivers the most comprehensive software solution available for scaling agile to the enterprise. With an out of the box, robust Jira integration it transforms the way organizations enable and manage agile productivity across their enterprise, portfolios, programs. Teams love it because it connects them to the business, and vice versa. It really fits beautifully into the Atlassian offering.
We’ve had an awesome few months after joining the Atlassian family earlier this year, and I’d love to have the opportunity to talk to you about the product or acquisition. To that end, I’ll be answering questions for an Ask Me Anything in the Jira Align Community Collection starting today, October 7 through October 10. I invite you to join us and ask me anything about the product, the acquisition, agility at scale, my favorite guitars - whatever’s on your mind!
Update: the AMA is now closed. Thanks for all the great questions, and we hope to see you around the Jira Align Community Collection!