Hello Comunity,
I've upgraded jira to 8.4.1 but now it wont start.
I've tried to remove install the service with the cmd on the bin but when i try to install it it just says
Installing the service 'JIRASoftware240519150025' ...
Using CATALINA_HOME: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA"
Using CATALINA_BASE: "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA"
Ignoring JAVA_HOME: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211"
Using JRE_HOME: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211"
Using JVM: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_211\bin\client\jvm.dll"
Failed installing 'JIRASoftware240519150025' service
-Already tried:
- Remove spaces from dir in entorn variables as progr~1(x64) or 2(x86)
- Change to the x64 program files
- Also I remembered that in other ocasion I managed to open some tomcat config tool from the command prompt at the bin dir wich let me choose the JVM to use and that way it started but if I click on tomcat it just says Not service installed as "tomcat8" more or less. EDIT(https://support.eset.com/kb5550/) I remembered setting the JVM like that in order to solve it when it happened time ago, but when i start tomcat8w.exe it says its not an installed service 'tomcat8' ./EDIT
Our Jira pre-prod server is placed on a Virtual Machine with Windows 10
Any help would be appreciated