When I log in I use my AD username/password combination which indicates I managed to get the AD logins working, we just want the credentials passed through seamlessly, i.e. we don't have to log in.
Hi Santhosh Kumar r
It it possible to automatically log-in Atlassian products using Single Sign-On using a third-party (PAID) app or a native one if you use DataCenter (FREE).
Note that for this you need a compatible IdP (Identity Provider) depending on the scenario.Common supported protocols are: SAML / Kerberos
See SSO apps on Atlassian Marketplace
Regards
Hi @Santhosh Kumar r
You can achieve seamless AD login through Marketplace apps with Kerberos support. These will allow users on trusted networks to be logged in automatically without being exposed to any login-dialog at all.Full disclosure: I work for Kantega SSO, the vendor of the most popular Kerberos app for both Server and Data Center. I am happy to assist you if you want a demo or need help configuring an optimal SSO solution in your environment.Regards,Jon EspenKantega SSO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.