every time its crashing, some other XML path its taking
I'm afraid we can't help you from just "not working properly".
Could you describe the symptoms of "not working"?
Means In the server the gadgets are working fine, I can see the status and other things added. locally. But when I access the app from other systems my dashboard shows as attached.
Ah, ok, that happens when the server cannot talk to itself properly over REST, or the remote server asking for the gadgets can't.
I'm not sure what server you are talking about, but if I take a sample set up of "Server 1 is running Jira and Server 2 is running Confluence" and "Server 2 is trying to import gadgets from Server 1", then there is a problem with one or more of three places:
As you are seeing something, but not everything, the most likely culprit is that server 1 or server 2 are missing valid certificates (or certificate authorities) to talk to themselves or each other
there is no two servers, I have only one server...., kindly help usĀ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.