hello
is it possible to change parent status to a given value (strictly to status "Error") without executing the transition to this state (because in transition i am auto creating a subtask). And i want to change parent status in transition between states of his son.
thank you
No.
The only way to change a status is to go through a transition.
For your case, your spec seems to be "if something is done to a child issue, then in some cases, I want to change the status of the parent". With the caveat that you do not want the parent to go through the transition you've got that creates more sub-tasks.
To do that, I would be strongly tempted to create a second transition, without the "create subtask" function, and trigger that instead. I'd then protect it with a condition of some sort, so that the users only see the original transition (I think you'll need a spot of thought and coding for that)
see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/77307/change-wf-state-after-all-subtask-are-closed
i have solved this problem with
this plugins has build in example:
I add this post script function to "Close" transition on subtask (in IE i cannot add this function, try it in Firefox ) and it works nice (subtsask must have resolution!)
enjoy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.