Also, what do I have? I have four projects which I support at the same time. Our team (developers, testers) works and runs these projects at the same time. Our chief is tunning our work processes at the moment and requires some report what we plan to do in future sprint for our 4 projects.
We need to plan/organize our work in one sprint and we need to include jira-requests from 4 different existing projects to one common sprint.
My questions to community:
1. Could I create the common sprint like was described by me?
2. If yes then how it could be realised techinicaly by jira?
Thank you very much for any help!
Update 1:
What did I do?
1. created new project
2. included 4 my projects
3. created a new kanban (non scrum!) board
4. edited JQL-request for this board
5. over JQL limited the board by common sprint timing (out of jira)
6. could see my projects on the board.
If I continue to do this, then I will be forced to edit a date range in JQL-query for the kanban board each sprint. I understood that. But I'm looking for some way in which I could create a common sprint for projects and throw tasks there as if it was a native sprint for each task.
If I create scrum-panel then I will have it but without possibility of sprint creation. I tried to do it and got result with zero worth, got nothing. Jira isn't permiting to create common sprint for requests from different projects.
Total: Does exist any variant which permit me to create common sprint (sprint as jira-entity) for jira-requests drom different projects? It is very desirable that sprints be displayed on the kanban board like a swim line.