Hello,
I would like to ask for help with connection to the Microsoft AD with SSL. I got our LDAP server and account details, but I am not able to connect to this server. I always got this message:
"Connection test failed. Response from the server:
neopost.ad:636; nested exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: neopost.ad:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No name matching neopost.ad found]"
I think the problem is with a certificate, but I do not know, how to fix it. I went through this article (I got the certificate with information about LDAP server). The confluence run on the server with Ubuntu, so I used this command: "sudo keytool -importcert -alias ldapCert -file JIRAorLDAPServer.crt -keystore $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts"
If I use this command for verification: "sudo keytool -list -keystore $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts" I see, that the certificate is here.
I also got only the IP address of our LDAP server, so I added new record to the host file and this IP address is now known as neopost.ad.
So, I think that everything is set correctly, but the error is still here.
Can anyone help me please?
Thank you in advance.