How can I get the Page Title to show up in the PDF Export Title Page please.
Have you tried the code here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF#CustomisingExportstoPDF-TitlePage
If it's not working, post back with what theme you're using, and what code you've modified (either html or css).
Thanks for the reply. I am not trying to get an image into my PDF export title page. I'm trying to get the text from my Page name into the pdf export. Thanks for any help.
I thought it was this part:
fsTitle { font-size: 42px; font-weight: bold; margin: 72px 0 4px 0; text-align:center; }
Are you using the default theme?
Normally, if you export the page, the title is there. For example, try the PDF export for http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF. The title is there by default. Do you have a different theme, or customization to the PDF export already?
Normally the title prints on every page I believe. We turned that off with ".pagetitle h1 { display: none; } " but do need the Page Title on the first PDF title page.
how do you include the page title into say the bottom footer... the following code is working really well ... it would be great to include the page title , url or even ID. I just don't know a list of variables that can be included.
@bottom-center{content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages); /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 8pt;}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.