Good afternoon! I apologize for the grammar, I use a translator.Jira SD stopped sending notifications “Request created”,“Request assigned” to Users. The notification scheme has not changed,the mail server too. What could be the problem?
Hi @Tat'yana ,
Other notifications work? Could You please check send email work in jira?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-send-a-test-email-in-jira-317197303.html
B.R.
A test message is sent, When the request is passed to the workflow by the administrator, too. Also sent when reposting issue.
@Tat'yana I recommend you raise a support ticket with our support team so they can take a better look at your instance.
Is this associated with customer notifications or internal user notifications. Can you share an image of you Customer Notifications.
There it is in Russian, but the schemes are configured correctly, when using notification helper, the answer comes that the user should receive a notification
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.