WARN - POST request to /rest/api/2/issue returned an error code: status: 400 - Bad Request
body: [errorMessages:[], errors:[issuetype:The issue type selected is invalid.]]
2019-09-26 10:31:51.099 INFO - POST /rest/api/2/issue asObject Request Duration: 418ms
2019-09-26 10:31:51.339 ERROR - Failed to create issue [fields:[project:[id:12415], issuetype:[id:10300]]], response status 400. Expression: ((createReq.status >= 200) && (createReq.status < 300))
The above is the error message
I have a service desk project and added a post function to run that will clone the created issue on a different project
I added the new issue type to the issue type scheme of the service desk project
I added the new issue type to the issue type scheme of the other project
The on the workflow schems
On the service desk workflow scheme, I assigned a different workflow to the new issue type
On this workflow is where I added the post function - when a issue is created. My expectation is that only when I create a new issue on the service desk project - equal to the new issue type I added - will it follow the workflow I indicated for it in the workflow scheme.
However - when trying to clone it gets the error indicated above