Hy, im start learning Python and try make small program for help me.Use this page https://atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io/en/latest/service_desk.html
but i dont see there how i can change any params on ticket what i can 'get', how i can 'set' what i need use only Python ? This code work and give me answer with all ticket in sd, i can take one ticket and change field 'assignee' ? ? Ty for answer
I take data from ticket:'key':'fields':'issuetype':'id':'description':...'assignee': <--- How change this field use Python and do not change any other field in ticket?
fields = {'assignee': 'username'} sd.update_issue_field(issuekey, fields)
fields = {'assignee': 'username=biliBoy'}sd.update_issue_field('ITM-14698', fields)
Oh thx for help me, can you show exemple how it work ? I try use this code but, that not work, i think this is my fault, mb write wrong fields no errors, but any change in ticket Thanks
can some one show, how it work ? i cant find any information about update_issue_field, any exemple on google.... =/
just provide 'biliBoy'. get rid of 'username=' from the above code
yeah i try...
fields = {'assignee': 'biliBoy'}d.update_issue_field('ITM-14698', fields)
This is not work too.. I open this file: ServiceDesk
import ServiceDesk
and find method 'update_issue_field' and what i find ? Empy method...
Other method's from this file:
I think this 'update_issue_field' not working because empty... When i ask this method and give him issue key, he not have link where need go to find this issue like a '
self.get('rest/servicedeskapi/request/{}/comment/{}'.format(issue_id_or_key, comment_id))
sad ^(
Hello,
If anyone ever came up with a working solution for this could you please share? I have not used Python in a few years so I am very rusty but I am trying to accomplish the same thing as the above post. I tried each solution on this page but am having some issues.
The main issue I am running into is even after installing the Atlassian package it still shows there is no module named Atlassian for this script to use. If I try to install the ServiceDesk module through pycharm it fails each time. Has anyone found a work around for this?
Sorry this may be a dumb question, I'm just getting back into this and need a little guidance.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.