First off - our team LOVES canned responses. We use many every day in our service desk.
I would like the ability to view them all. Currently they are paged and you can only see about 10 at a time then you have to use next to view the next set. I'd like to do some review/house keeping and would rather export all of the content or show it all and be able to sort etc. The current configuration is limited. While very useful for folks who have been on our team for a while it's difficult for new members to know what's out there.
I suspect someone will give me some database query to run. That's cool and we'll use it - but in my roll as well as the others on our direct service team - we don't have command line access to the DB.
I haven't checked yet to see if there's a REST call (just thought of it now while typing this ) yet but will on Monday when I'm back in the office.
Cheers - T