Good day,
The predefined SLA set up for one of our customers is not calculating the first response or resolution time:
Response SLA:
Resolution SLA:
Search for all closed issues shows NO SLA calculated:
Please help!!
At first glance nothing is standing out for me. I would consider simplifying the goals to troubleshoot if possible. Such as...
remove organization condition and test
remove issuetype and test
check that issues are getting assigned for your second sla
Hi Jack, I'm looking at the issue filters screen and when selecting that specific SLA to display, there is no data, I need this in an export to send to the customer. This is very concerning and the other SLA's set up for different customers work fine!
Remove Organisation or issuetpe and test how?
The SLA's need to be recalculated and display if they were within or out of SLA.
Something very strange is happening in JSD. I've tried editing the JQL, Saving and it reverts back to what it was, as nothing had been changed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.