I would like the issue link panel to look like subtask - where you can see the status in Icon AND in word like "Open". I try to mess around the includes\panels\issue\view_linking.jsp but not much luck and I cant figure out how the word show up in view_subtaskissues.jsp.
Thank you in advance
So apparently that file is removed in 4.4.1 and now I am back to square 1. While I understand that user can still see the stauts by hovering the icon, it seems like a requirement to have text inplace of icon. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Any update on this?
I also would like to add some fields to the issue link panel.
Has anyone been able to get this to work? I too am looking for a similar update to the issue links panel.
@Michael
Adding more fields to the Issue link panel has an open Improvement request seen in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25151
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.