I would like to reuse the Decision space blueprint, and trying to customize it to our project's needs.
First, I changed the Decision space template by adding an extra row in the available table, let's say row "ID" and a new variable called $number, and saved the template,
Second, I created a page with a Create from Template button that launches the Decision Template.
When the template is launched by clicking the button, the "Track a decision" dialog box does not show the new added field. Finally, when I click "Create", the new page that is created shows the table with the new row that I wanted to add, but I cannot edit it, unless I save the page, and the edit it.
The questions that I have:
1. How can I modify the "Track a decision" dialog box?
2. If that is not possible, how do I create a custom dialog box that will feed the page template.