I was curious if there was a drop dead date for support for Jira v7.5.1. I've seen a lot of people mentioning Jira Cloud v8 as well as Jira v7.13.1 or higher. One of my concerns would be whether or not we have support come a critical time, and if there is a drop dead date for support make sure that we are able to mitigate that within a manageable window.
I recently came to a new office and this is my first time having any exposure to Jira. I've been tasked with developing everything within our instance and have a 90 day suspense for it. I figured that one of the best sources of knowledge would be the forum. I'm unsure if we have Jira Core or Jira Software. We had contracted out the development and apparently the whole thing got bungled. Is there any training material that is out there relevant to my version of Jira that is being run? Is current training out there that's meant for more recent versions of Jira still viable for what I need?
Any input is appreciated!