I can't seem to find the option to delete a dashboard? Can any good soul help me find my way?
I will provide detail from cloud perspective. I believe it is similar in server at least such that you should be able to find.
First you need to be an admin. Go to Jira settings > system > shared items > dashboards. Find the dashboard in question and to the right click on the ellipses and delete.
I looked there but no board is shown. However there are two boards created. What should I do to see them there and be able to delete them? I have the free version
Same problem here...I'm trying to delete the first dashboard I had - named Default Dashboard. I dont have the option to delete it.
How can I set a new Default Dashboard?
Looks like you can delete a Dashboard you created but not the default Dashboard... I can't find the option to set another Dashboard as the default one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.