Hello All,
I want to add a button on my meeting page which will show me completed tasks when I click on it. I have already add task List macro for incomplete tasks but I want to add a small button or even a hyper link which will show me completed tasks of a space.
Thank You
Hello @Muhammad Farhan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!
For this, I would recommend combining the Expand Macro with the Task Report Macro. This way, you can hide the completed tasks and users can expand the section in order to see the completed tasks.
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
Regards,
Shannon
Thank You @Shannon S ! That Did The Trick, I got what I want.Thank YOu
Hi Muhammad,
You're welcome! Happy to help.
Take care, and have a pleasant weekend.
Thank you Shannon, You are very helpful.
Can you please advise on this:
I want to export my meeting pages (One bye one) to word or pdf document but on our company letter head, is it doable can I set a template that when I select export to word or even pdf it will print to our company letter head, we have very simple letter head two jpg images one each on header and footer.
Your help is this regard will be appreciated.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.