I have a page with a table summarising ownership of projects which takes information from various pages on Confluence. Currently it has to be manually edited when there are any updates. Is there a way of setting the table up so that it auto-populates from fields on other pages?
Hi,
Have a look at Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros. I believe this pair of macros is what you are looking for.
Hi and thanks for your response, I will have a look at those.
Do you know if those would mean the table would automatically update if the information the table is built from changes?
@Caroline
Yep, I believe, that's why the are here. I haven't had any practice with these plug-ins, but I have heard some rumor here and there, and so I thouht that might come handy. Please let me know if it worked for you.
I couldn't find those macros but when searching I came across Page Properties and Page Properties Report macros which I did manage to get to do the same thing! Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.