Okay so we have a request to have the due date field to be set by the Time to SLA plugin.
"I am trying to pull in and show the date when the SLA is set to expire on tickets - this value is seen in the ticket UI within the SLA module. I coul not find a field to pull in into my widget on a dashboard...
Pl see links below for example an let me know what field should I pull in...
This is NOT the "Due Date"..."
I have thought about using "Automation for Jira" to run a scriptrunner script to do that.
When I pull the script from https://confluence.snapbytes.com/display/TTS/Groovy+scripts+for+TTS+fields and edit to have the correct field ID it still shows an error "static type checking errors".
Am I trying to go about this the wrong way?
How can once I pull "expectedTargetDate" to get that into Due Date?