Hi,
I Need to get the Request type fields for my account. Whenever i try to import the request type fields using CSV import it throws the ERROR - "Cannot add value [ [Error] ] to CustomField Request Type in Issue with summary 'testingProject'. Probably value was in incorrect format".
This seems to be an Open Issue with Community and only workaround is to get the proper type for "Request Type" Fields from the Database.
URL - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1335?_ga=2.91161562.1102082305.1569333011-360605516.1522891908
Request you to please extract the "Request Type" fields from the database and provide us.
Hi ddeka,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
As much as I want to help you here, in order to access the database and get this information, we need a ticket with our support so we can share this sensitive information with you.
I created the ticket on your behalf with this information. You should have received a notification and soon someone will contact you.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.