I'm probably going to upgrade to Confluence 6.15.9 soon. Has anyone had any problems with this version?
Hello there, @Ernie Jennings!
Great to hear that you want to go into one of our most recent versions. Keeping our instances upgraded is a big but necessary effort.
While I have no specifics to point you to, I filtered some issues that have 6.15.9 listed as the affected version. Here, take a look at the filter:
[Confluence 6.15.9] Affected version
Also, we might be able to get some information about issues in 6.15.9 by looking straight into the community posts:
Atlassian Community
And for finals, we can take a look at what has been fixed in 6.15.9. We have the “Issues resolved in xxx” page for each Confluence release. Here it is:
[Confluence Server] Issues resolved in 6.15.9
Hope this helps you, Ernie. Looking forward to your reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.