Hi community!
We use one dedicated Jira project for stakeholder communication. Different markets as well as different brands can create request towards different service units within our organisation. I'm using custom fields for brands, markets (countries) and teams within our organisation. So far, so good. Two things are not really working and I wonder if there is a way or only a plugin for that:
- Jira provides a time tracking report which is exactly what we need for estimation, but it is not possible to filter it down (via my custom fields anyway) per brand / market / team --> is there a way to achieve this?
- Once a task is estimated, we define which team(s) are taking care of the request - ideally the team then get's a notifiction (and not before) even when the status is not changed but I think such events (only because team A or B is chosen via custom field) is not possible right? Maybe, if we would use groups instead?
I'm pretty sure the portfolio add on would solve all of my problems, but I'm looking for other possibilities first.
P.S. we're using the data center version.
Best,
Ben