I have a bitbucket account. I'm trying to build pipelines using sftp deploy, the problem comes when I change my ssh port. When I commit, the output deployment fails.
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
debug1: kex: algorithm: curve25519-sha256
debug1: kex: host key algorithm: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
debug1: kex: server-> client cipher: chacha20-poly1305@openssh.com MAC: <implicit> compression: none
debug1: kex: client-> server cipher: chacha20-poly1305@openssh.com MAC: <implicit> compression: none
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_ECDH_REPLY
debug1: Server host key: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 SHA256: WgnXplwkwYNXMVdzcKpILAlYZJ43Y7mm / qMNdHyZ7Fk
debug1: checking without port identifier
Host key verification failed.
Connection closed
Connection closed.
+ STATUS = 255
+ set -e
+ [[255 == \ 0]]
+ file 'Deployment failed.'
+ echo -e '\ e [31m✖ Deployment failed. \ e [0m'
+ exit 255
✖ Deployment failed.
This is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml config.
image: python: 3.7.3
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build and test
caches:
- pip
script:
- pip install - upgrade pip
- git clone git@bitbucket.org: linuxteknosia / codeku.git
artifacts:
- my code / **
- step:
name: Deploy artifacts using SFTP to PROD
deployment: production
script:
- pipe: atlassian / sftp-deploy: 0.5.0
variables:
USER: $ USER
SERVER: $ SERVER
SSH_KEY: $ SSH_KEY
REMOTE_PATH: '/ var / www / html'
LOCAL_PATH: 'my code / *'
DEBUG: 'true'
EXTRA_ARGS: '-P 999'
Strangely, when the ssh port uses port 22, the config is successfully committed to the server. Can you help where the fault lies?