Our current Dockerfile contains:
FROM dchevell/jira-servicedesk
When I change it to:
FROM atlassian/jira-servicedesk
and run a docker-compose up -d --build
it pulls the latest image, but fails to deploy.
I get the following error messages under the "Preparing to start Jira" page:
The following warnings should be fixed, but you can choose to ignore them and continue starting Jira.
! Upgrade: Custom changes have not been carried over
The listed configuration files contain custom changes. To keep your current configuration, re-apply these custom changes to the new version of the files during upgrade.
- bin/setenv.sh
- conf/server.xml
Note: Make sure you only copy over the changes not the entire files.
At this point, I can click the button that says "Ignore all warnings and continue",
but the server never starts. To my knowledge, we haven't *made* any custom changes to these files. Any help would be appreciated. I searched this forum without success; apologize I'm a Docker noob. I'll keep digging through logs in the meantime; just wondered if anyone else ran into this.