Hi,
I want to count all the comments I have resolved in a particular confluence space.
Please guide the steps.
Thanks,
Aishwarya
Hi @Aishwarya Singh
Trying using the REST API.
This will give you the list of resolved comments.
CONFLUENCE-URL/rest/api/content/12345/child/comment?&expand=extensions.resolution&location=resolved
Also refer to the Confluence API Documentation.
From the UI if you go to page's more details (3 dots on top right) there is an option of Resolved comments as well but it will be all the resolved comments. In case you just want your own comments try looking at the api above, you might be able to do that.
Ravi
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , Thanks for your answer. Where should I put the equation -
to see the resolved comments?
This is the REST end point. You would need to write your own script to consume it. To check it quickly paste it in the browser.
Okay thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.