I'm building a Confluence dashboard for my portfolio and I would like to pull reports from Jira-Align (AgileCraft) team level. Is this possible? I am able to pull Jira reports into Confluence.
We currently don't have a way to automatically pull reports into Confluence. As a workaround you could put a hyperlink to the report in Jira Align in your Confluence page. Hope this helps!
@Melissa Ushakov Does JIRA Align plan to have similar functionality that JIRA Software has, to enable Confluence to embed JIRA Align work-items, sprints, risks, impediments, PI etc? The described ability is critical to enable teams, programs, roadmaps etc, to be shared on Confluence spaces.
@Ben van den Berg that's the direction we would go based on what we've been hearing from customers.
Just as a reminder, many of the reports in Jira Align have the ability to export or save the charts so that you could add them to a Confluence page. Many of us at Atlassian and Jira Align are working with our awesome Product Managers to help define what a confluence integration could look like for our customers.
Any update on this direction? It would help to have Jira Align data available in Confluence spaces.
Hopefully, this functionality will be on the next roadmap - PLEASE - our agile teams are begging for it!
I didn't see anything in the roadmaps presented in September 2020. Does it mean it is still on the backburner for the next 12 months? Hopefully not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.