I am trying to change the Icon on my Space but I can't do it, how can I do it?
Hi @Abelis ,
You can fpllow the steps as mentioned in this article to change the space logo. If you are unable to do so, let us know.
Thanks,Amith Mathur
Hello @Amith Mathur {Appfire} , Thank you for your help
When I click on Space Settings I don't see the pencil in the right corner. I can see the Space Settings window where I can edit the Space Details but not the Logo, where can I edit the Logo?
Thank you in advance for your help
Abs
@Abelis , you don't see the following when you enter Space Settings?
No
Ah.
You're not allowed to change the icon on a Personal space. You can however edit your profile and update your profile picture, which will replace your initials on the page.
Click your avatar (currently your initials) on the bottom left of your screen and select Profile.
Darryl
Oh! I see.
Thank you for the advice!
Best regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.