Using Jira 8.3.
- I have a screen with many fields (50 or so).
- I created 4 new custom fields and added them to this screen.
- By default they are added as the last fields in the screen.
- Now I create a new tab and I want to move the fields to the new tab.
The process:
1. You cannot select multiple fields - you have to move one field at a time - Annoyance #1
2. The tabs only appear on the top of the Configure Screen screen.
3. Moving a field is done by dragging it.
4. However, the dragging stops at the top of the displayed page, so I have to drop the field, scroll the page up and move it again, and repeat this until the top of the page is visible.
5. Only then I can move the field to the desired tab. - Annoyance #2
This is a huge waste of my time. Any open bug on this? Or is there a better way that I'm missing?
Thanks