I am using JIRA server with the xray add-on. I am trying to build a query that will return only the defects that were submitted while executing the tests of an execution associated with a particular test plan. I am trying to avoid using affects version or label due to inconsistent usage. Basically I want to reuse the query by just plugging in a different Test Plan ID
Sort of like this query for the executions for a given test plan:
- project = [proj name] AND type = "Test Execution" AND "Test Plan" = [test plan id]
this returns the executions for the test plan, but what I am trying to get is any defects submitted against those tests. I tried using the connection between the two as in
- project = [proj name] AND type = Defect AND issueLinkType = "created by"
but it shows me all defects with the created by link type. Not just for the executions from the above query.
Any suggestions?