I'm not bale to tag anyone in the comment, how can I solve this issue.
You mean you are not able to mention users in your issue comment ?
yes, exactly
Is the user you are trying to mention -
1) an active member inside JIRA and has that user logged in before ?
2) does the user have permission to view that particular issue and browse the project that issue is in ?
Yes, the user has been invited to Jira, and previously I was able to mention all the user in the comment (by @) now I'm able to assign only the user whom the task assigned to. Please help me to solve this issue ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Can you check if you can assign an issue to one of the users you cannot mention? If you can, then the permissions should be fine. If not then the user needs to be added to the project via permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.