Hi There,
I install confluence in linux VM according to the following link, the default port number: 8090.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/installing-confluence-on-linux-143556824.html
Is there a way to modify the port number 8090 to 8080 after installing confluence successfully?
Best,
Robert
Hi there Robert
Actually yes there is!
You can alter the port in the server.xml inside the installation directory of confluence. Check out this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/change-listen-port-for-confluence-165823.html
Just a side note, port 8080 is the would be standard port Jira uses. Keep it in mind should you ever install a Jira on the same server.
CheersNiklas
Yes - just make changes in the server.xml file and reboot your environment.
But make sure that nothing is running on 8080 already.
Previous I use 8090. But 8090 is listening via "netstat -a |grep 8090".
How can I make 8090 start to listen again?
Previously I use 8090. But 8090 is listening via "netstat -a |grep 8090".
Follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/change-listen-port-for-confluence-165823.html?_ga=2.153982840.1976192977.1569228461-1859519111.1568712801
Please note Confluence requires a restart for the changes to take action.
Open file server.xml and change the port number - from 8090 to 8080 OR 8080 to 8090.
After the change - restart Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.