So every time I run my Java program, I always get some messy logging that I do not want. Here is an example of how they look like:
13:55:55.224 [main] DEBUG com.atlassian.httpclient.apache.httpcomponents.cache.FlushableHttpCacheStorageImpl - Cache [7f552bd3] is getting 'http://jira.corp.local:8080/rest/api/latest/issue/ORI-5714?expand=schema,names,transitions's response: null13:55:55.232 [main] DEBUG com.atlassian.httpclient.apache.httpcomponents.cache.FlushableHttpCacheStorageImpl - Cache [7f552bd3] is getting 'http://jira.corp.local:8080/rest/api/latest/issue/ORI-5714?expand=schema,names,transitions's response: null13:55:55.232 [main] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.client.cache.CachingHttpAsyncClient - Cache miss13:55:55.232 [main] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.client.cache.CachingHttpAsyncClient - Cache miss [host: http://jira.corp.local:8080; uri: http://jira.corp.local:8080/rest/api/latest/issue/ORI-5714?expand=schema,names,transitions]13:55:55.234 [main] DEBUG com.atlassian.httpclient.apache.httpcomponents.cache.FlushableHttpCacheStorageImpl - Cache [7f552bd3] is getting 'http://jira.corp.local:8080/rest/api/latest/issue/ORI-5714?expand=schema,names,transitions's response: null13:55:55.242 [main] DEBUG org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.MainClientExec - [exchange: 1] start execution13:55:55.246 [main] DEBUG org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies - CookieSpec selected: default13:55:55.256 [main] DEBUG org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAuthCache - Auth cache not set in the context
I just want to make it so that my program does not print out all of this because it is too messy every time it is run in Linux. Someone please help me. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.