We recently did an update to Confluence and now cannot attach HTML files to pages. I have attempted to use HTML files that were attached previously and receive the error "Invalid response received from server". When downloading the attachment it opens without problem.
Laura,
Is it only html files or are other files not attaching? Are all methods to attach a file not working drag and drop, browse, etc.? What version did you upgrade from and what are you on? Are you using a SSO solution? Is there anything being generated in your error logs?
I have tried drag and drop as well as browsing - with drag and drop I receive the message above - with browse the security feature on our system kicks me out. We updated to version 6.15.7, build number 8100.
I believe that this is an error with the html document itself - When loading other html documents they load just fine.
Since it is a single HTML file what is the difference between it and other files? Does it have JavaScript in it that could be causing the issue?
I am working with the document author to determine the cause, I will follow up as soon as I have information from them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.